Rx Advocacy Program
Your guide to prescription savings
If you struggle to pay for your medications, there is help. Our Rx advocacy program connects you with specialists who work on your behalf to save you money. Read on to learn more about our program at Adroit Health Group.
What Is A Prescription Advocacy Program?
According to AARP, brand name prescription drug costs rose 8.4% on average from 2016 to 2017. This followed five years of double-digit price increases for prescriptions. If you're managing a chronic condition, your monthly costs could be substantial.
Having someone on your side can help.
A prescription advocacy program (or Rx advocacy program) is that person on your side. When you join, you'll be designated a personal prescription specialist. We work with Wellness Plan of America. Their specialists work for you to uncover savings.
First, they'll run a prescription cost analysis. This will detail:
- Possible generic alternatives to your medications (if approved by your doctor)
- Retail stores you could find your prescription cheaper
- Any prescription discount programs that could help you save money
- Your potential eligibility for pharmaceutical patient assistance programs (PAPs)
If they do uncover PAP options, your Rx advocate will:
- Review eligibility requirements with you
- Complete all enrollment duties to process the requests
- Work with your doctor's office to obtain and verify your prescriptions
Think of our prescription advocacy service like a concierge. Our specialists make it easier for you to find cost savings on your medications. Then, they facilitate the process for enrollment.
Our Rx advocacy program is a non-insured product. It doesn't replace traditional insurance, but it can supplement it. Also, if you're between jobs, in school, retired, or self-employed, our program helps you lower your medication costs.
At Adroit Health Group, we're dedicated to making healthcare easier. Our members enjoy a variety of flexible savings products, including:
If you're ready to learn more, contact our Member Representatives today. Give us a call at 1 (800) 269-3563 or send us an email. Our team is available by phone Monday through Friday, 7 AM to 6PM (Central).