Patient Advocate Program
Guiding you through your healthcare decisions
Managing bills, multiple appointments, and searching for the best providers can almost be a full-time job. You don't have to do it alone. The patient advocates we partner with at Karis360 can help you save time and money. This is what you can expect.
What Is The Role Of A Healthcare Advisor?
Today's healthcare landscape is complex. From filling prescriptions to negotiating medical bills, it's a relief to have someone on your side.
A patient advocate is a highly trained and knowledgeable guide to the healthcare system. We partner with Karis360 to provide healthcare navigation services to Adroit Health Group members. Consider it like a dedicated concierge.
The Karis360 advisors support you before, during, and after a healthcare event, by:
- Finding the best physicians, specialists, or clinics near you
- Scheduling medical appointments for you
- Comparing costs for surgeries, prescriptions, imaging tests, lab work, and more
- Negotiating your medical bill costs
- Transferring medical records between providers
- Connecting you with additional counseling services
These services give you time and peace of mind back. With a trusted guide by your side, you can be more confident about your healthcare decisions.
How Can Patient Advocate Services Help Me?
The patient advocacy services, like medical bill negotiation and cost comparisons, directly save you money.
As Karis reports, their cost comparison services can add up to 66% average savings. This is especially important for prescriptions. AARP found that brand name prescription drug prices rose 8.4% on average from 2016 to 2017. A patient advocate can review your options, including other brand name drugs to generic medications. They can also alert you to potential savings through their prescription discount program. With your doctor, you'll see if those options could work for you.
Their medical bill advocate service is also a huge benefit for members. Their advocates will:
- Employ direct negotiation and reference-based repricing to drive final cost savings
- Work directly with your healthcare providers to reduce out-of-pocket medical bills to a fair price
- Help you eliminate stress and time from complex medical bills and payments
At Adroit Health Group, we offer insurance options that let you take charge of your health. Our non-insured benefits go beyond these, providing real savings for our members.
Contact our team today at 1 (800) 269-3563 or send us an email. Our Member Representatives are available by phone Monday through Friday, 7 AM to 6PM (Central). They'll discuss more about the patient advocate program, as well as flexible health insurance options that could help you.